Wednesday, February 2, 2011

On the go....

I'm quickly typing this from my big, cozy bed on the 7th floor of the Sheraton Suites in San Juan, Puerto Rico.


I have a post that I really, really want to post, but it's 11:30pm here and I have to get up early.

And this post that I really, really want to post is not the sort of post that should be rushed.

But it's a very, very cool post.

And it's worth the wait.

So stay tuned and I promise to post the post that I really, really want to post in the next couple of days.

I promise.

And I promise that it's worth the wait!

Love,
Titi

PS - Oh, for those of you US Football betting types that are in a panic because Radar has not yet given you his prediction for this Sunday's game... don't fret! I get back home late on Friday night and Radar will make his pick on Saturday. So stay tuned that for post as well!

1 comments:

Lali said...

So excited for the next post. Sounds super exciting...
I don't think you should be rushed... but I want to read it! So drop work and everything! Gheesh!

All my love,
Tia Lali