Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hold the ketchup please

I didn't hear the refrigerator door open.

Photobucket

Radar always makes me open the refrigerator door.

Photobucket

I guess I'd deluded myself into believing he couldn't open it.

Photobucket

He likes to prove me wrong.

Photobucket

I didn't have a clue until I heard his famous "uh oh!"

Photobucket

I suppose I should be mad.

Photobucket

But why bother?

Photobucket

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

PS - Tio Javier will probably really love this post and claim some genetic love of mustard is responsible!

3 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

Yellow mustard is a good start, but as he ages, his tastes will become more refined. ;-)

Rachel said...

Wow, oh WOW does he know how to do it up good! He is adorable, even while making a mess! :)

Angela said...

rAFITA,
LE GUSTA LA MOSTAZA,Y LUEGO PRUEBA LA DIJON....
CREO LA GUSTA PORQUE PARECE PINTURA,Y PUEDE SER UN PICAZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOO.
LOVE.
ANGELA,,, NANA