Sunday, March 20, 2011

Super _ _ _ _ (a multiple choice question)

Which do you prefer...


A. Supermoon?

as seen from my bedroom window at 11pm...
Photobucket

wait... that's not very clear... let's focus a bit more... better, but really - camera doesn't do it justice!
Photobucket

or

B. Superbebe (aka, Superstar)?

as seen just before yesterday's mustard art session...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(as cute as he is, the camera really doesn't do him justice either!!!)

Granted, I like full moons (as well as the werewolves they bring). I like special full moons, like last night's supermoon (also full worm moon - cool name, eh?) But honestly... to have to choose between these two? Seems like a no brainer to me!!!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

1 comments:

Marco said...

Happy Belated Birthday Babes! I told Frank it was your Birthday yesterday morning, and we decided to call you. We never did, but I swear we remembered. LOVE YOU!