Sunday, April 17, 2011

No excuses

That's what Lali said. She said that she didn't want to listen to any excuses. I've got lots, but I'm under orders. So I won't say stupid things like "I've lacked inspiration". That's just not true anyway. Not a day goes by with my 28 month old Radar (28 months yesterday!) that he doesn't surprise me, make me laugh, frustrate me, fill me with pride and love, inspire me and did I mention, frustrate me?


Like this morning. It's 8:30am on a Sunday morning and already I've been in love, I've already laughed and I've already been frustrated. But let's just say that it's too early to put it all in words (not an excuse... I think), so I'm going to just post a sequence of pictures from this morning and ask Lali or Caro or Tia Sara or Antonio (just some of the many people who have harrassed me about not posting for such a long time) to add your own words.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar (and the pug, of course)

5 comments:

Channel Dropout said...

I'm glad Fanny isn't dieting anymore.

I stand by my claim that you're an enabler

Lali said...

I love it!!! Changed my desktop to Radar feeding Fanny. I am also glad that Fanny is not on a diet. But maybe there is a better way... you have told me that pugs' eyes can pop out.. looks like Fanny was close to that with her hungry eyes. Radar is so happy to feed her though. :)

How did Radar grow like 5ft taller and bigger from when I last saw him a couple of weeks ago, is that possible??

Thank you for not making me read a bunch of useless and meaningless excuses. Keep this up!

Radar is sooooo beautiful! He amazes me!

All my love,
Tia Lali

Marco said...

Good job using the fork Fanny. Nice sharing Radar. What wonderful children you are!

Lali said...

I was just staring at the feeding Fanny picture... Did you realize that Radar actually has a PERFECT nose??!?!?! It is soooo perfect, from every angle but especially this one.

Anyhoo, waiting on more posts, hint hint.
Love,
Tia Lali

Marco said...

The monsters aren't starving anymore, but they're still hungry.