Saturday, May 14, 2011

Reasons

I guess that I can now formally be classified as a lazy blogger.


There are lots and lots of reasons that I've really slacked off on blogging responsibly this year.

But I know that no one cares to listen to my reasons because they're not so much reasons as they are excuses.

And no one likes to listen to a bunch of excuses.

So that's not why I titled this post "reasons".

I thought that I would do what lazy bloggers do...

post some pictures with not too many words.

And so as a follow-up to last weekend's visit to meet Radar's sister Hannah & her family, I leave you with some of the many, many reasons that Radar grew to love his big sister during our short visit.

Reason #31 - She knows that playdough art should always be taken very seriously.

Photobucket

Reason #77 - She can match his expressions without even trying.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Reason #112 - She lets him do the driving.

Photobucket

We should be getting the rest of our professional pictures in the next few days and I'll post a link to the photographers site to ask for your help in picking some of the best!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

2 comments:

Channel Dropout said...

I love Hannah! She is very pretty. I'm soo happy Radar has a sister. It's striking how much they look alike.

Lali said...

Those pictures are amazing!! I can't wait to look at all the pictures!!! Hannah is so beautiful! Just like Radar!! I can't wait to meet her! And I especially can't wait to see Radar! But I hope there are a lot more posts between then and now! :)

Love,
Tia Lali