Friday, September 2, 2011

Guess the craft

So I missed September 1st, but by blogging today I'm well on my way to maintaining at least a 12 blog post month average! Of course it's already 10pm, so I've almost run out of time to blog today and if I don't post until tomorrow, there goes my average.


I guess that means there's no time for me to write a bunch of blah, blah, blah about the minutia of our day since I got home from work at 6pm... like how Radar opted for a series of 5 consecutive time-outs, rather than to stop hitting me... or how he kept me hostage in his firehouse for 20 minutes until I got tired of it and escaped (and how that prompted the aforementioned hitting)... or how despite not napping today (or any day this week), he still doesn't fall asleep until 9:30 or 10:00 every night!

Photobucket
my firehouse prison

Photobucket
the warden checking in on his prisoner

Photobucket
the prisoner tickling the warden in an effort to escape

Instead I suppose I'll just have to post about the meat of our evening which was our preparation for a birthday party we're attending tomorrow. There's a Disney theme to the party and we have been encouraged to dress appropriately. Unfortunately, I don't have any off the shelf Disney apparel that works, so we had to quickly create something.

Your task is to guess what the craft is before scrolling down to see the correct answer:

???Guess the craft????
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ok...

did you make your guess?

Well, if you guessed that we were making a crown for the Serious King, you would be correct!!!!
Photobucket

Then again, if you guessed the crown was instead for the Goofy King, you'd again be correct!
Photobucket

In fact, the same holds true if you guessed we were crowning the Expectant King...
Photobucket

or the Right Leaning King...
Photobucket

or Count Drakula King...
Photobucket

or the Happy Go Lucky King!!!
Photobucket

If, on the other hand, your guess had anything to do with a Frog - well, then you were just wrong!

Well - nearly 10:30pm and I'm cranky, so I better follow Radar's lead and head off to dreamland.

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

PS - Just to plant a teaser for some of September's future posts, Radar will making his second trip across the pond (that being the Atlantic Ocean) on September 17th and we'll be heading up to Jugo to visit with family we've never met!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the timely post! I was predicting you'd wait until the 30th and do 12 posts. FYI, the little mermaid has Sebastian the crab, like those cute little pajamas! But this homemade costume is much better. He's the King of Versatility!

Kisses... Marco

Tia Sara said...

One, Uno, Un, Ein; First blog. I told you I would be counting....

Lali said...

What a beautiful king! Have fun at the party!
Love,
Tia Lali