Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Radar can light up the darkest posts!

This little light of mine...

Photobucket

I'm gonna let it shine...

Photobucket

This little light of mine...

Photobucket

Oh, I'm gonna let it shine...

Photobucket

This little light of mine...

Photobucket

I'm gonna let it shine...

Photobucket

Let it shine...

Photobucket

Let it shine...

Photobucket

Let HIM shine!!!!

Photobucket

Yes - he's THAT easy to entertain!!!!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

PS - Happy official birthday Marco... don't worry... this 40's business is a piece of cake (oh, be careful, because a piece of cake takes three times as long to burn off now!)

2 comments:

Tia Sara said...

Six. Wow, you're right on target!
And yes, happpy birthday Marcela. Did your mom forget to call you yesterday! For shame!!!

Lali said...

I am entertained! I love him soooo much!!! His eyelashes are sooo cute!!! Those are really cool pictures!

Love,
Tia Lali